Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus loves and cares for you and for me. He will send healing and blessing to all of us who believe and trust His word.

I am coming soon, the Lord said. My reward is with me to give to those who were faithful to the end.

Yes Lord. We are waiting for you. Give us strenght to continue our way that leads to Your holy presence. Give us strenght when we are weak. Heal us we pray.
Amen

Jesus loves and cares for you and for me. He will send healing and blessing to all of us who believe and trust His word.

I am coming soon, the Lord said. My reward is with me to give to those who were faithful to the end.

Yes Lord. We are waiting for you. Give us strenght to continue our way that leads to Your holy presence. Give us strenght when we are weak. Heal us we pray.
Amen
Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom