Be Blessed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. ” In Jesus’ name I pray.

default_thedance.gif
Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Heavenly Father, I am in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit I am in agreement with this prayer. I thank you for your prayer. Blessings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ruth 3:16 – “When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, ‘How did it go, my daughter?’ Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ruth 3:16, Ruth returns to her mother-in-law, Naomi...
Replies
10
Views
217
Life in my blessings come IN BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING AGAIN EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS BLESSED LIFE IS GOOD 👍..MY BLESSINGS COME thru im liked loved highly highly favored to have a place to stayyyyzzz L IS FOR LOVE MY KIDS IN SECRET 🤫 MY NAME IS GREAT I ALREADY TOOK MY PLACE TEARS HAVE ENDED THANK...
Replies
8
Views
128
Life in my communication is healed blessed in every need greatly no worries thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom