Be an answer to someones prayer. Smile when ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Humble Prayer Warrior
Be an answer to someones prayer. Smile when you see them. Greet them with a happy attitude because the Joy of the Lord is your strength. Specially if the mortgage representative shows up in front of your house and tells you that your house will be on the market soon. Pray for them. Pray and fast that Jesus will provide you with the funds that is needed so badly. God owns cattle of a thousand hills and He will help you find the funds to pay your lenders. Dear God, help us to use our talent for your glory and honor. Help me to be a song leader in my church so others will praise and honor your holy name. Now and forever more. Amen
 
Heavenly Father and Glorious Jesus answer this prayer as we come in agreement in Your Holy Name and in the Blood of Everlasting Covenant. Bring the answer to this prayer and Bless us through the Divine Love with the Blessing of Abraham. Elohim El Shaddai You are God of abundance Bless us with your overwhelming Blessings today and draw us near You as we come in agreement in Jesus name for this prayer.

I Pray that Lord shall release Anointing over you as you are in need for finances, health, marriage or blessings. Lord restore and heal everything that is wrong or broken in your life, heal marriage, restore and heal relationships. For Your Glorious Name sake.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (John 14:27; Philippians 4:7)

I have prayed for you and I stand for you. I am praying in Holy Spirit tongues for you. In Jesus Mighty and Glorious Name I pray. Glory to the God of Hope.

Start speaking out the WORDS OF FAITH into the Spirit Round
 
Child of God, in Jesus’ name I pray that God will always bless you with the desires of your heart that is His will. Wait in faith on God to answer your prayers. Stay prayerful and thankful unto the Lord. God Is In Control. Trust HIM. <><><> Click on the link (Prayer of Protection) https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ <><><> :) Your Relationship With God: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17664-somebody-somewhere-is-praying-for-your-relationship-with-god/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Smile with a big smile when you are greeting the new comers to the house of the LORD Jesus. When you greet the unbelievers and the backsliders to church it is time to show them the love of God over their lives. Smile with a big smile and rejoice in the Lord Jesus because new souls are coming to...
Replies
6
Views
71
  • Locked
My Lord I thank you for the things You do in me, for the resolve and the tenacity you have given me in these forty-six days. Lord I could never have done this without you, I could have never done this without your support, your love and your mercy. Dear Jesus it is for you I have done this and...
Replies
4
Views
525
grace2011
G
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom