Battle Ready Prayer—Powerful Prayer

Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you sister

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, This spiritual battle can be brutal without using the FULL armor of God. Sometimes people will just stare at me in a mean way in public settings. They (Some people) will purposely block my way or bump into me to start a fight. I was just minding my own business. At work, school...
Replies
8
Views
362
I want to pray for an outpouring of the holy Spirit on my block ### Street and I want to pray this in the mighty name of Jesus a revival like ### Street I want to pray for all my neighbors one of my neighbors said they'll come to my backyard church in the morning I'm praying they show up and the...
Replies
7
Views
158
Heavenly father I want you to put your holy Spirit on my daughter ###, my daughter ###, and my granddaughter ### to pray against demonic dreams and specifically those satanists who astral project and their dreams come again sleep paralysis come against stress and anxiety fear worry come against...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom