Rakhee Humble Prayer Partner Jan 21, 2019 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Suffering from severe back pain please pray and help me relieve from pain.
Texas1973 Beloved of All Jan 21, 2019 #2 Click to Listen to This Post Praying with and for you. God bless you.
Lorraine W Humble Servant of All Jan 21, 2019 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Daniel H. Beloved of All Jan 21, 2019 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Windwold Beloved of All Jan 21, 2019 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Praying for God's healing touch in Jesus name Amen
God’s servant Good and Faithful Servant Jan 21, 2019 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Sinner boy Beloved of All Jan 21, 2019 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
EnricoLange Beloved of All Jan 21, 2019 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
ANNA REN Beloved of All Jan 21, 2019 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.