Back in the "good old days", when I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every time I sing that song I can't help but smile and the sermons I enjoy watching makes my faith grow more everyday when I can go home to visit my parents to keep on watching for more because I know that Jesus isn't done with me yet and that he cares so much about me. I'm learning to declare...
Replies
6
Views
298
I like the good old days. Things were simpler then.
Replies
6
Views
74
In the good old days, I used to get every Sunday off, and it was exceptional when someone needed me on a Sunday. Lately, one Sunday after another someone needs me for something, and it's become exceptional NOT to have something job related to do on a Sunday. {slower than a regular day, but not...
Replies
5
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,015
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom