Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I want to have a baby so bad I am praying for God to bless me with a healthy baby. I love kids with all my heart.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord Jesus bless this ### womb and help her to conceive I make this prayer in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-prayer for my ### months old baby girl. For her to be completely heal from cold and cough and runny nose. Praying for Mercy, grace and blessings and Lords unconditional love over this child. -prayer for protection from seen and unseen danger and protection from all sickness and disease and...
Replies
9
Views
180
Please pray that my family member, ###’s baby will be born today. The medical team induced labor yesterday morning but the baby has not come out yet. We are concerned. We ask God in the name of Jesus to bring forth a healthy baby with no complications. He already has been named”###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
175
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom