Baby In Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbell1981
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbell1981

Guest
Lord I ask for prayer from all around me in this world for me and my family that we can get closer to You and I could have friends in Christ instead of no one to talk to or fellowship with my kids are out of control my life is just a mess and I am truly new in Christ and every time I try the world sinks me back in and I am feeling alone and depressed and don't know what to do please help me pray for strength and understanding on how to live life.
 
Holy Spirit, breathe on this ### and flood her life with your love, light and peace in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
152
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
197
Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom