Baby girl in death risk

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is pregnant. She went to the Dr and with labs they said her baby in only had one chromosome which means her baby will have turners syndrome with life long complications. Help me pray this isn't so and she will deliver a healthy baby girl with no complications or deformities.. thank you.
Replies
20
Views
397
Asking for prayers for our sweet baby girl. Praying that she is born genetic disease free as she has a ###% chance of having severe ### Syndrome. We pray that she is born in good health and free of genetic diseases.
Replies
11
Views
129
I humbly ask for prayers for my baby girl at her doctors visit tomorrow. I ask for prayers that it goes well. I ask for prayers for her health. I ask for prayers that I am able to turn my fear into faith. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom