Baby ### Appointment Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithandhope

Prayer Warrior
I have a baby doctor appointment tomorrow and I am just about ### weeks pregnant. I have been feeling a lot of worry and anxiety about this appointment because I can't feel baby move yet. Please pray that my appointment goes well and I have a very healthy little baby still growing :) Lord I ask that you take away this anxiety and allow me to relax.
 
Please try and relax, sometimes women just have babies that are not very active, God has blessed you with this precious life and He has a wonderful plan for your sweet baby! God bless you!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, keep me safe. Jesus, protect me. Jesus, dont let me get injured or die. Jesus, bless the appointment and all the people that will be in the room with me. Jesus, stay with me all the time and help my heart be calm. Jesus, if there is anything about this procedure or people involved that...
Replies
8
Views
119
Dear God, please bless tomorrow’s my ### year-old dental appointment help him tolerate this for his tooth extractions. bless the hands of a doctor and dental assistant workers. Please deliver him from excessive fear and anxiety over dental procedures. In Jesus name, please bless my son tomorrow...
Replies
8
Views
453
Lord Jesus help me get to my appointment tomorrow on time, help me to sleep well and give me favor in them over my situation in Jesus
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,751
Messages
16,803,268
Members
650,258
Latest member
Lyrairkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom