[B] need financial blessings. need a better tenant...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please bless my new projects and increase my finance. You know Father I don't have much money left to pay extra expenditures of my husband. So he is making my life hell. So please bless me financially and bring peace in my home. Father make me like Joseph please I pray in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
8
Views
390
I am called ### from ### and I have over ### years experience in Human Resources Management, I am a graduate with post Graduate Diploma, currently have a job but the money is not enough to pay school fees for my children, pay rent and cater for other needs, my request is that you pray for me to...
Replies
8
Views
296
I am trying to help family members in need and find myself now needing a financial blessing. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and pray he will provide for us. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom