Avoid Foreclosure

  • Thread starter Thread starter blancaflor
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blancaflor

Guest
Please pray for me to find a solution to avoid foreclosure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the Lord makes a way out of no way for me to keep my home. I had a series of unfortunate events, depression, etc which caused multiple late and missed payments which it is hard trying to get back on track. I have faith; however its hard trying to believe and pick up the...
Replies
9
Views
116
Hi. Please pray for us, we are facing judgment foreclosure on our house, I am praying for cancellation, while we raise the finances to clear the errors. Court date is set for the 12th June 2026, 9:30am. We are praying for cancellation in Jesus' name, Amen. Thank you, ### ###
Replies
8
Views
140
My home is in foreclosure. I've applied for mortgage assistance. Please pray for God's favor my application is approved and I don't lose my home.
Replies
11
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom