Aunt's ### ### For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Nathan

Guest
Hey All,

I just want to ask for a prayer request for my Aunt (###), her foster baby (###) is up for adoption and my Aunt had her since she was 3 days old. ### turns 1 on the 31st of August. I would like us to pray that ### can stay with my aunt or THE BEST place for her. My aunt has no kids and took her since 3 days old till now as I type. Thanks and I'll will be praying with ya!

God Bless,

###
 
Lord we pray for favor or the best choice the Lord has placed this baby to help it grow up to be a loving adult. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I am in Agreement with this prayer request and will be praying. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord I am in agreement that this baby will go to ### as this is the mother that she knows. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” – Matthew 18:19-20

May the Lord hear your prayers. Be still and know that all works according to His plans. He knows and hears. Blessings to you and your family.
 
Father God I speak favor in the name of Jesus amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my aunt ### health and Grandparents health as well.
Replies
10
Views
297
I am asking for prayer in the Name of Jesus, for my Daughter's Aunt ###,she is ### yrs old She has been hospitalized in Long Term Care for 3 months. ### has ###. Her heart needs ### and her lungs function is ###. ###'s ### and health issues stem in part from ###, ### and ###.She is a ### as...
Replies
11
Views
233
For the recovery of my ### whos at the hospital right now and for my peace of mind
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom