Aunt ### Suffering From Manic Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardom2020

Humble Prayer Partner
that God would heal her and that she may know God's immeasurable love for her..in Jesus name we pray
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus heal me without medication but with your love
Replies
7
Views
210
Heavenly father I know that you've given us through Jesus Christ all authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us we can trample on serpents and scorpions we can pull down strongholds and push down the forces of darkness and today my heart is aching for my two...
Replies
7
Views
165
Dear God and Jesus, I sincerely pray for ###, my friend who is suffering from depression. I pray for her healing and recovery. I pray that your angels guide her every moment so that she will not harm herself. I pray that the smile on her face will come back and that she can live a normal life...
Replies
6
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom