Audio Prayer Request From Sylvia For Her Studies, Career, And Family Relationships

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silver1103

I have a huge anatomy exam on September 3, which I have not really begun to prepare for. Also, please pray for all these vicious rumors going on about me and my bad reputation I have attained. My cousins and "friends" are spreading that I'm really stupid and everytime I hear these things, it breaks my heart, because it's so discouraging. I'm really trying under the family circumstances and family illnesses of my brothers. It's just I've always been struggling and I hate it and they've never helped out one bit at all. I'm asking God to show me some sort of sign of favor from all of these bad rumors and this bad reputation I have gained in the last 7 years. I'm humbly asking for the Holy Spirit to intervene and please liberate me from these rumors, my constant worries and how to finish up school somehow if possible. If not please pray that God shows me another direction in which I can be financially independent and help me overcome all this public humiliation

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Sylvia Requests Prayer For Her Studies, Career, and Family Relationships. Recorded Aug 15, 2010 at 7:00 PM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfXsKQA%2Em4v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom