Audio Prayer Request From James Who Was Recently Laid Off

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Was Recently Laid Off and Asks Prayer for His Finances. Recorded Aug 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfXrVwA%2Em4v

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst, to cure from this pls pary for me too. I am requesting again this because my husband did not get job from 5 years.. I was having my aavings but that too...
Replies
Views
God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. Jesus Thank You for being my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. Thank You for being my...
Replies
Views
Indeed 1 message No attachment Oct 10 LEGAL ASSISTANT at TN Department of Human Resources and 31 more Government jobs jobs in Memphis, TN for you! FedEx Logistics, Whole Foods Market, and McKesson have new jobs. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...
Replies
Views
Erantzun | Erantzun guztiei | Birbidali | Inprimatu | Ezabatu | Ikusi jatorrizkoa The weekend. Only body That Obtained the video Information and Privacy Commissioner. 'info@ipc.on.ca' DURING an Active File Rejecting Mail FRAUD canada. Appeal MA19-00668 ( CONFIRMATION) With Regards to the current...
Replies
Views
I pray Lord Jesus for September 17—LESOTHO Pray for a door to open and the right contacts made to get Derek’s broadcast on the radio in Lesotho. Praise & Thanksgiving: When the Lesotho Youth with a Mission Director’s wife was in Pretoria for training, the South Africa office gave her the Mega...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom