Attention to Teaching

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hebrews 2:1-4

Dear Father,
Help me to pay close attention to all of your teaching, lest I drift away from it. How shall I escape if I neglect so great a salvation?
Thank you for your message of hope. Thank you for the teaching of repentance and the kingdom that was proclaimed by the Lord himself and then passed on by his emissaries to the world, and then to my generation, then to me.
Thank you for the signs, wonders, miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit by which you bore witness to the truth of this message.
Father, let me live in the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus, that wonderful Good News that you love us and want to make of us your pure and holy children.
For this, Father, all praise, honor, glory and dominion belong to you.
In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2021 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is also available as a book.
XQEmTrJ4IIE

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
So [Jesus and the apostles] left by boat for a quiet place, where they could be alone. But many people recognized them and saw them leaving, and people from many towns ran ahead along the shore and got there ahead of them. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Thank you so much for all of your kind prayers and thoughts. I have never been so genuinely touched by anything like this, from the bottom of my heart, thank you and bless you all. We are still waiting on hearing back, hopefully today as Wednesday seems to be the day of news (news...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus went from village to village, teaching the people. And he called his twelve disciples together and began sending them out two by two, giving them authority to cast out evil spirits. He told them to take nothing for their journey except a walking stick — no food, no traveler's bag, no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them." —Mark 4:25 NLT Key Thought Jesus wants us to know that as we apply ourselves to listening to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus used many similar stories and illustrations to teach the people as much as they could understand. —Mark 4:33 NLT Key Thought Jesus was an incredible teacher in his earthly ministry. He used common, everyday images as hooks on which to hang eternal truth. The people would see those...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom