ather, bless the works of my hands, ...

Rachallia

Servant
Father, bless the works of my hands, let everything I lay my hands upon
prosper and cause this land to be fruitful to me. Let me eat and enjoy the
good of this land in the name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I just lift up surrendering my day, praying that I have the authority to walk on snakes and scorpions to rebuke the enemy's negative thoughts and to get this blanket done for my great-niece on that turns out beautifully along with the pillow to match. I am praying for my health...
Replies
6
Views
262
Lord bless the work of my hands today give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and everyday I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart give me...
Replies
8
Views
363
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM I HAVE HEALING IN MY FAMILY LIFE MY FAMILY AND OUR PETS THAT WE ALL HAVE GREAT BEAUTIFUL CONNECTIONS THAT I GET MY STUDIO SLASH OFFICE DONE URGENTLY FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY THAT I GET GREAT HOURS AT WORK GREATLY BOAZ THATS A GOOD THING MAKES IT TO ME GREATLY IT IS OVER THAT MY...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,515
Members
650,034
Latest member
Loriaruormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom