Asking prayers for ### to get better ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
119
Please pray in Jesus' name based on this verse. Luke 9:24 states: "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (ESV) Please pray that the landlord will give his life to our Lord Jesus, so that he will not lose it. Lord Jesus we believe that...
Replies
10
Views
193
Please pray in Jesus' name based on this verse. Luke 9:24 states: "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (ESV) Please pray that the landlord will give his life to our Lord Jesus, so that he will not lose it. Lord Jesus we believe that...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom