Asking Jesus to fix my bones.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Life more abundant calls forth an expandable reality of truth coming from Gods word. He heals anyone who comes to Jesus and His mercy falls on those who have deep faith in Him.

Connect all my bones in the right place.
My ligaments need complete care.
Connect my muscles with tendons,
Cushion and insulate my organs.
Jesus can do great things for us.
He gave sight to the blind.
The lame walked.
Paralitics were healed
Only ask and we shall receive.

Under the cloud of all kinds of advertisements we live, but I trust Gods word. What Jesus promised us, will come to be true.

He heals the brokenheartes and binds up their wounds.
Prov. 17-22

Life more abundant calls forth an expandable reality of truth coming from Gods word. He heals anyone who comes to Jesus and His mercy falls on those who have deep faith in Him.

The lame walked.
Paralitics were healed

Under the cloud of all kinds of advertisements we live, but I trust Gods word. What Jesus promised us, will come to be true.

Prov. 17-22
Hear this prayer o Lord and send help and healing. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

The lame walked.
Paralitics were healed

Prov. 17-22
O Lord, hear us and send healing and mercy. We are Thy children, You have chose un from the begining of the earth and we give You all the glory, all the honor and praise right now and forever more. Amen

A Prayer to Trust God for Provision - Your Daily Prayer - October 4​

🙏 Let’s pray: Lord, I thank you for noticing my need. You prepare blessings for me before I even get a chance to ask. You place my name in the hearts of many and use others to bless me when hard times come. God, I thank you that I can trust you. I praise you for the provision and help in my time of need. Help me to never take you for granted or forget that you see me. Be with me and guide me closer to you in every situation. Help me to have peace and rest knowing that you care for your creation and that I am your beloved child. I love you, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing power. God, You are still healing today. You are The Healer. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal all those I know that stand in need of healing, the writer of this prayer, and myself. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. God supernaturally heal our body, heart, mind, soul, and spirit. Heal us physically and spiritually. Let us eat healthy and exercise. Let us get the right amount of sleep and rest. God help us get to the desired weight that You want us to weigh. Let our blood pressure always be normal. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. We testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed of the Lord. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

The lame walked.
Paralitics were healed

Prov. 17-22
Amen. Send help and healing we pray. Amen

The lame walked.
Paralitics were healed

Prov. 17-22
Praise the lord, God has heard your request, God knows the desires in your heart and God will fulfill all the desires. Have faith on God, God will not let you down. God bless you abundantly.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Satan is hard at work on everyone who sins against the Lord and do not pray or read Gods nor obeys the voice of the Lord. Std is punishments coming down to those who fail to obey Gods word. When you marry be faithful to your partner. Do not cheat nor run around with other people who are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are here moving in our midst, we worship You. You are here working in this place. We really worship You. You are here moving in our midst. Let Jesus move in your heart, mind and soul. Our dear Lord is really this... Waymaker, He shows the way to reach heaven. Miracle worker...
Replies
Views
URGENT! God belss oyu forever for praiyng thanky oyu from my whoel heart pelas epray in agreement tha Lord heals my grandma BY Hsi stripes now 100% fully.Please Lord Jesus Christ please pelase pelas epelase pelas ehela my grandm Schneider VIlmosné form all of her bed of illness please forgive...
Replies
Views
Please Please pray and thank you foeevr God bless oyu. Pleas ei beg you ot pray for my grandma Schneider Vilmosné needs urgent salvation andhealing of her blood pressure, deformed body and bowel obstructons demencia and neurlogical disordeer and needs her heart stregnthened and miracle blood...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom