asking God in Jesus name too heal my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjc

Humble Servant
asking God in Jesus name too heal my legs too remove the blood clots also too send miracles too my husband and on his job. need miracles for both my sisters financially and my niece. prayers for ### to get another job. prayers for ### & her son need miracles for her too be able too pay her bills & be ok financially. these things i ask in Jesus name giving God and Jesus the thanks, praise & glory. thanking them for loving us so very much.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God and Jesus name please pray the shirt I ordered online that I'm wearing to the fair please pray it fits me please pray it's not too tight please pray my stomach won't show please pray there's no back fat rules my friend ### had a misunderstanding with me please if he's not upset with...
Replies
9
Views
115
Dear God, Thank you for job, income, friends, family, coworkers, accts, patients to help. I want your will & to follow your purpose and path! Give favor in job, finances, health, relationships. Blessings favor & love to everyone & from everyone! Guide me regarding acne scar removal and skin...
Replies
11
Views
240
Please pray.. please Jesus I need you to allow God to help us. I'm sick and ### is weak. God we need a feeling a reason and that is coming from you and perfect. I need no one else to read and pray this...but a beautiful woman from the entrainment business..I trust you have the right heart...
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom