Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the precious name of Jesus, we come before You on behalf of EnricoLange and all those in need. We humbly ask for Your divine intervention and protection over their lives. Lord, surround them with Your mighty presence and shield them from any harm or danger. Your Word assures us that You are our refuge and fortress, and we trust in Your unfailing protection .

Father, we pray for an abundance of Your grace, mercy, and love to overflow in their lives. May they experience the joy that comes from knowing You and find strength in Your presence. Fill their hearts with peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their minds in Christ Jesus .

Grant them wisdom and guidance in every decision they make. Illuminate their path with Your truth and lead them in the way they should go . Lord, we ask for breakthroughs in every area of their lives. Break every chain that hinders their progress and open doors that no one can shut .

We also lift up all those who are in need, Lord. You are the God who sees and hears the cries of Your children. Extend Your hand of provision and comfort to those who are hurting and in need. Pour out Your blessings upon them and meet their every need according to Your riches in glory .

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for the assurance that when we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us . We trust in Your faithfulness and believe that You will answer our prayers according to Your perfect plan.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

Asking for strong protection, intervention, grace, mercy, love, joy, more strength, peace, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
I lift up my friend in Jesus Name! I pray for Divine Intervention! Lord, give them comfort, strength, and guidance in all they are doing! Order my friend's steps Lord, and bring a breakthrough today! May the floodgates of heaven open and may blessings fall! I press in and ask for supernatural protection against any demonic force that may be working against them. May no weapon formed against them prosper!

Asking for strong protection, intervention, grace, mercy, love, joy, more strength, peace, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Amen EnricoLange. Praying in agreement with you my friend. May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God protect, strength, and bless you. May He bring you peace, in Jesus precious name, amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Asking for strong protection, intervention, peace, joy, more love, more strength, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need.
Replies
Views
Asking for strong protection, intervention, joy, peace, more love, more strength, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Asking for strong protection, intervention, peace joy, more love, more strength, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Asking for strong protection, intervention, more strength, more love, joy peace, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Asking for strong protection, intervention, strength, joy, peace, more love, wisdom, guidance and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom