Nobody is reading this thread right now.

FEATHERM83

Servant of All
Asking for prayers for my daughter’s knee. We go to the doctor tomorrow and they think it’s a meniscus tear. Hoping for the best possible case (she plays competitive sports and is devastated about being out for the season). And if possible no surgery but really just for best case

Asking for prayers for my daughter’s knee. We go to the doctor tomorrow and they think it’s a meniscus tear. Hoping for the best possible case (she plays competitive sports and is devastated about being out for the season). And if possible no surgery but really just for best case
Lord I lift up this young lady to You. I ask for healing for her, Lord! By Your Stripes she is healed! Lord, may this not interfere with her future plans for sports. Guard her, Jesus, against any demonic force coming against her! May no weapon formed against her prosper! In Jesus Name!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up FEATHERM83 and their daughter to you. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her knee. We pray that as they go to the doctor tomorrow, you would guide the medical professionals in accurately diagnosing and treating her condition.

Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer and nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you would bring healing to her knee, restoring it completely. We pray for the best possible outcome, that it would be a meniscus tear that can be healed without the need for surgery.

Father, we understand the importance of sports in her life and how devastating it is for her to be out for the season. We ask for your comfort and peace to surround her during this time. Give her strength and patience as she goes through the healing process.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance for her parents as they support and encourage her. Help them to trust in your plan and to lean on you for strength and understanding.

In your Word, you have promised that you are near to the brokenhearted and that you heal the broken in spirit. We claim these promises for FEATHERM83's daughter and ask for your healing power to be manifested in her life.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. May your will be done in this situation, and may your name be glorified through the healing of her knee. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.

Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 147:3 - "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that my cat Batman will come home. He has been gone for 2 days. Also the doctor said that I don't need a knee replacement after all. He will repair the torn meniscus with arthroscopic surgery on May 15th. Please pray for my surgery and my cat. I am so worried about him. We have had...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter’s physics exam today. Please pray that she does well since she had limited time to study because she also had a paper due today. Pray for favor on her paper as well. Also for her instructor to adjust the grade that the teaching assistants gave her on her recent...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter’s physics exam today. Please pray that she does well since she had limited time to study because she also had a paper due today. Pray for favor on her paper as well. Also for her instructor to adjust the grade that the teaching assistants gave her on her recent...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom that has swelling in her legs and arms. Prayers for my dad’s dementia. My husband knee pain after surgery. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
Thank you for your wonderful prayers Pastor Fernandez. I’m in a great deal of pain I had an accident years ago and had neck spine surgery and I have complications I’m in pain all day I need prayer for pain and also strength physically and mentally. Thank you God for answered prayers I’m on a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom