asking for prayer for a very good friend who ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank7870

Disciple of Prayer
asking for prayer for a very good friend who is having a rough time with cancer I would like prayers that perhaps ### can beat this cancer.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that you help ### friend. I pray that ### friend will receive complete healing from you and will be drawn closer to you. Please comfort ### family and friends. Encourage everyone around them and also that they will receive guidance and continue to be hopeful in you. Thank you for the gift of your Son through whom we may never be separated from you.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend ### is having emergency neck surgery tomorrow morning (###) and she wanted to pull it off until ### but it's gotten worse. She had this happen before and she had lost her voice so she couldn't talk or sing. Please pray to God that surgery goes well and she has a speedy recovery. I'll...
Replies
7
Views
503
I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
144
My very good friend has kidney failure, heart issues and depression at ### due to exposure to chemicals and elements as a veteran. He is unable to work and is being denied disability or early retirement from working at the VA Hospital. Please pray he receives his benefits and is healed.
Replies
6
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom