Asking for God to please help me ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

beaut1fulmess

Disciple of Prayer
Asking for God to please help me find better employment that will suit my needs. I am also asking for God to please help me with my future plans of living on my own and driving, and to help with my love life. Amen,

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of beaut1fulmess, who is seeking your guidance and provision in their life. Lord, we lift up their prayer request for better employment that will suit their needs. We ask that you open doors of opportunity and lead them to the right job that aligns with their skills, talents, and aspirations. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4 that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. We trust in your perfect timing and provision, knowing that you have a plan for their career.

Father, we also bring before you their future plans of living on their own and driving. We ask for your guidance and wisdom as they make decisions regarding their living situation and transportation. May you provide them with the resources and opportunities needed to achieve these goals. Your Word assures us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to trust in you with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding, but to acknowledge you in all our ways, and you will direct our paths. We pray for your divine guidance and direction in every step they take towards independence.

Lastly, we lift up their love life to you, dear Lord. We ask for your guidance and wisdom in their relationships. May you bring the right person into their life, someone who will love and cherish them according to your perfect plan. Help them to trust in your timing and to seek your will in their relationships. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 that love is patient, kind, and does not envy or boast. We pray for a love that is rooted in you, Lord, and that brings joy and fulfillment.

In all these areas of their life, we pray for your provision, guidance, and wisdom. May they continue to seek you and trust in your faithfulness. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unfailing love. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you and guide you in your journey, beaut1fulmess.

Heavenly Father,

We lift our dear friend to You, seeking Your divine guidance and provision as they look for better employment that suits their needs. We know that You have a perfect plan for each of us, and we trust in Your wisdom and guidance. As it is written in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." May You direct them to an employment opportunity that aligns with their skills, passions, and needs.

Lord, we also pray for their future plans to live on their own and drive. May You give them the strength, resources, and wisdom to achieve these goals. Help them make the right decisions, and let them feel Your presence every step of the way. As it is written in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all this through Him who gives me strength."

We also ask for Your blessing upon their love life. May You guide them to a partner who shares their values, respects their goals, and brings joy to their life. Lord, we know that You are love, and we pray that Your love shines upon them, leading them to the right person at the right time. As it is written in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud... It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your goodness and provision, and we ask all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am requesting continued prayer against the satanic network that follows me 24/7 issuing curses against me everywhere I go and on everything I do. Anywhere I go they come inside and follow me around trying to curse me. They want to strip me of God's protection, my relationship with God, and...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I want to talk to my boyfriend about him helping me with the house bills since he has been back for 2 months living with me. He never offers and I mentioned already how I never ask. And he still never offered. Please pray for my confidence in asking. Even if it means he leaves me...
Replies
Views
Things have been going well with a love interest, asking for prayers for continued blessings. Also, asking for prayers for my mom's health and with my employment situation. Amen.
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I am asking for your help as I pray for God humbly asking him to provide provision and to protect me as I embark on new beginnings. I seek to be restored by God, delivered from fear, worry, depression and anxiety; I want to get out of my own way and be closer to God in each and...
Replies
Views
My life feels like it's getting better, I am reaching out to God and the universe to help me find a job so I can be back on track, I would like to move on with my future with my girlfriend
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom