Ask For Peace Whatever I Do And Wherever I Am

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Heavenly father,

I pray for receiving the peace from you and inheritance it from today till the end of my life.

Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
May the blessing of God almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be upon you, and remain with you forever. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Replies
10
Views
201
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Wherever I will be, hope the company - the employer - the colleagues will be nice and treat me fairly, that I can learn from them too, that give me a stability of life and wealthy along with a peace in my daily life, long term and not just short. The employer that will respectfully acknowledge...
Replies
7
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,916
Messages
16,793,579
Members
649,487
Latest member
Eleangainior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom