"Ask and keep on asking" (Matt 7:7), I ask ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
"Ask and keep on asking" (Matt 7:7), I ask again for wisdom to choose the right job in Jesus Name.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep asking whether I made a mistake leaving an abusive work environment where I was set up to fail, mocked isolated and other bad things. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to accomplish all the goals that I set for myself at that workplace and also not able to fully express myself, nor...
Replies
8
Views
226
Dear heavenly father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor and providence that I will be receiving my dream job. My is ###. Give me a job before March 2025, it's not over, please. In ###. In ###. Matthew 7: Verse 7 to 8. You said. To ask, you, and you will be given to us; to seek...
Replies
7
Views
408
I am having a very difficult time feeling safe & comfortable where I currently rent an apartment I pray for somewhere more safe to live locally in Jesus's name I also am all alone as some of my closest friends have either moved away or died recently I ask for prayer for very special...
Replies
11
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom