Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We should start loving the Lord more than ever before. We are getting closer to the Door to enter heaven. Jesus will open the gates for us and hosts of angels will welcome us home in glory. Fill my cup Lord... I need You right now. Quench this thristing of my soul. The desire to see You face to face comes to my mind all the time.

Aging is normal.
It will come to us anytime soon.
Follow healthy lifestyle.
Jesus want us all full of life.
To honor and praise His name.
Excercise regularly.
Speak to Jesus while swimming.
While walking a mile.
Sing praises to God almighty.
Eat healthy die.
Daniels diet is heavenly.
It is Gods love to all of us.

Once we have found Jesus along our path, let Him know that we are ready to see Him face to face in glory. All happiness and joy comes true when we give ourselves to Him and honor His holy name wherever we are.

God is moving by His Spirit, moving in all the earth. Signs and wonders when God moveth, move on all we need.

As we grow older let Jesus move in our life, in our heart, in our mind and soul. Let Him guide our steps towards heaven.
Amen

We should start loving the Lord more than ever before. We are getting closer to the Door to enter heaven. Jesus will open the gates for us and hosts of angels will welcome us home in glory. Fill my cup Lord... I need You right now. Quench this thristing of my soul. The desire to see You face to face comes to my mind all the time.

Aging is normal.
Excercise regularly.
While walking a mile.
Eat healthy die.

Once we have found Jesus along our path, let Him know that we are ready to see Him face to face in glory. All happiness and joy comes true when we give ourselves to Him and honor His holy name wherever we are.

God is moving by His Spirit, moving in all the earth. Signs and wonders when God moveth, move on all we need.

As we grow older let Jesus move in our life, in our heart, in our mind and soul. Let Him guide our steps towards heaven.
Amen
Amen. Growing old with His Love!
❤❤❤

God, we lay out our needs before You. Some of us are choked with worry or overwhelmed about the future. Please calm us and reassure us that everything is going to be alright. Let us always remember that You are our loving Father. Help us let go of fear and cling to You instead. In Jesus name we pray.

Aging is normal.
Excercise regularly.
While walking a mile.
Eat healthy die.

Amen
Death is not the end of everything, we are heaven bound and Jesus is waiting for all of us to welcome us home and be with Him forever and ever. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am getting closser and closer to Jesus when I think that my time on earth is sealed by His mercy. He will call us anytime and we should be ready to see Him just this beautiful song say so. Face to face with Christ my Savior, face to face I shall behold Him far beyond the starry sky,

Similar Requests

• Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we feel a heavenly touch from God wonderful things happens in our life. We cry aloud, we call on the Lord and start singing praises to Jesus because He is so kind and good to all of us who seek His face during the day and during the night. Glory to the Lamb. For You are glorious, And...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of my heart, to see Jesus face to face just as this beautiful song says... We shall behold Him. Face to face in all His glory. Face to face our Savior and Lord. Jesus is waiting for you and for me at the gates of heaven. Let us prepare our hearts to meet Him.
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is Jesus who we should love, praise and adore His holy name, just as this songs tell us to do so. Father we love You, We worship and adore You. Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Let us all glorify Gods name by being faithful and true to His word. He continually call us to come to Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What it becomes impossible for you today, it will become something wonderful with Jesus help and grace. Yes, we may not be there yet, but with proper workout we are closer to where we want to be. Jesus want us all healthy and in good spirits to share with others what God has done in our life...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom