As two friends and I think about starting a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muckmack

Disciple of Prayer
As two friends and I think about starting a business together, I pray that God guides us and would give his blessing to our idea. I pray that he would open opportunities for us, help us to find a location, and get things up and running. I thank God that we have the freedom in this great country to pursue our dreams. And I thank God for my two good friends and his blessings upon them!
 
Stay strong in the Lord. God is moving in your situation. Trust Him & watch Him do a mighty thing for you. Begin thanking Him now because it was already done when Jesus died on the cross!!! ~Blessings
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THIS ISNT FAIR I DIDNT EVER GET A LIFE TO BE LOVED BY A HUSBAND. SATAN AND HIS SECRET AGENTS ###, ###, ###, EVERYONE SECRETLY IN MY CROWN NO WAY TO GET IN MY CROWN EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN DONT...
Replies
6
Views
199
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 1:20 – “At this, ### got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, ### responds to the devastating news that he has lost his children and all his possessions...
Replies
8
Views
187
İ Bet You Think About Me ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom