As Of Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm on public assistance. Trying to raise a baby on $###. So far God has made a way and I've stretched the dollars as far as they can go. Today I was offered a full-time position. My family is not happy for me. It's more than enough and full benefits. They wanted me to stay on public assistance so my mom can be paid for sleeping all day. God show me Your will. Guide me. And most importantly protect this baby. Amen
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

God bless you. I wish you much success and for you and your child to live as God leads you. With your family against you, you really need support. I pray you find a good supportive church and friends. Also, excellent, loving childcare.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE URGENTLY TODAY FROM MYSTEPFATHER ### ISNT RICH OVER ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OR SATAN GOVERNMENT OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVEMORE..DROP ALL NEGATIVE WORDS FROM MY STEPFATHER ### SATAN GOVERNMENT THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE...
Replies
10
Views
177
I FIND MY EARRINGS MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME I WEAR THEM EVERYDAY THIS IS TO DISHEARTENING THE PERIOD SMELL LIKE A FISH LEAVES ME NOW I DONT STINK F U SATAN SAVE IT FOR THE CHOIR..GREATLY I GET A NEW HOME WHERE IM HEALED MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLY MY MEDICATIONS BAG IS GIVEN BACK TO ME...
Replies
9
Views
268
Now the minister is very sad cause his ill gotten gains will be exposed soon and he will lose the lawsuit so now very worried on explaining how did he afford the money to the public.
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom