As my court date for child custody is approaching, I

Christen

Prayer Partner
As my court date for child custody is approaching, I am asking for you to pray with me that I receive full custody of my daughters. Please let God touch the hearts of the judge and the guardian ad litem and let me have the chance to be the mother God intended for me to be.
 
As He hears our prayers, He will wipe every tear...for the old things have passed away.

Jesus replied, "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Amen and amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Request prayer for my daughter to regain full custody of her young soon to be ###y/o son. There is an interim agreement and it’s negatively affecting my grandson, he’s waking in the middle of the night crying for his mother even while he’s here with her. These people are essentially strangers...
Replies
12
Views
267
yes this continues to be a major factor for my daughter's mental peace. So again I am asking for prayer for my daughter to regain full custody of her young soon to be ###-y/o son. There is an interim agreement and it’s negatively affecting my grandson, he’s waking in the middle of the night...
Replies
9
Views
198
The courts did not care about me or my children's safety. The judge granted legal joint custody with me as primary parent of residence. My children do not want to go back. I feel like God has abandoned me and my children. I really just wanted to get away from this man. I was belittled and torn...
Replies
5
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom