As I walk into court tomorrow I pray that my ### and

broken winged

Humble Prayer Warrior
As I walk into court tomorrow I pray that my son and I be blessed to hear that our case has been dismissed and finally our court saga be over. I had called the cops on him after he had beat my car to many thousands of dollars worth of damage and had him arrested to teach him discipline. That that is NOT a way to vent anger in ANY situation.

I started MDFT services believing that the treatments would bring us closer together and be the blessing and open door needed to bring about the change that would prosper him. He needed help in dealing with any confusion or anger that his personal grief birthed. The counseling was NO counsel at all and brought about a many of series of problems. The opened door was FAR from liberating for any of us. After MDFT calling DCF to investigate if our problems were internal (within our home) and finding that indeed it was NOT, now they have moved for an attorney adlietem to act in the best interest of my son, keep in mind that there is years of documentation to support that I have ALWAYS acted in his best interest, MDFT seems to want something that I will NOT give... my son removed from my home. I pray that their malicious attempt to separate family be put to a halt and casted OUT of our lives. They seem to believe that a mother's love GOD'S gift to our children is not enough to guide my son who will be 18 in ###. I have him in college and ONLY desire the best for him. I know that traumatizing my son with unnecessary separation is NOT an answer but only a delay in my son's growth. I pray that we be blessed to be at peace, united, supported NOT divided and above all to stay together.

I know that God chose ME to raise my son because he always knew that I could. God doesn't make mistakes we do and we LEARN from them. I believe that with God's guidance and the love I have for my son, the love God has for us WE can overcome any and all obstacles, including this one. I pray for our victory, claim our victory in Jesus Christ name from this uncalled for opposition... Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
As I walk into court tomorrow I pray that my son and I be blessed to hear that our case has been dismissed and finally our court saga be over. I had called the cops on him after he had beat my car to many thousands of dollars worth of damage and had him arrested to teach him discipline. That that is NOT a way to vent anger in ANY situation.

I started MDFT services believing that the treatments would bring us closer together and be the blessing and open door needed to bring about the change that would prosper him. He needed help in dealing with any confusion or anger that his personal grief birthed. The counseling was NO counsel at all and brought about a many of series of problems. The opened door was FAR from liberating for any of us. After MDFT calling DCF to investigate if our problems were internal (within our home) and finding that indeed it was NOT, now they have moved for an attorney adlietem to act in the best interest of my son, keep in mind that there is years of documentation to support that I have ALWAYS acted in his best interest, MDFT seems to want something that I will NOT give... my son removed from my home. I pray that their malicious attempt to separate family be put to a halt and casted OUT of our lives. They seem to believe that a mother's love GOD'S gift to our children is not enough to guide my son who will be 18 in ###. I have him in college and ONLY desire the best for him. I know that traumatizing my son with unnecessary separation is NOT an answer but only a delay in my son's growth. I pray that we be blessed to be at peace, united, supported NOT divided and above all to stay together.

I know that God chose ME to raise my son because he always knew that I could. God doesn't make mistakes we do and we LEARN from them. I believe that with God's guidance and the love I have for my son.. the love God has for us WE can overcome any and all obstacles, including this one. I pray for our victory, claim our victory in Jesus Christ name from this uncalled for opposition... Amen.
I would like to add that my decision to do the illogical was for my son to learn the lesson that the discipline I believed at the time would result in him... NOT to destroy property when angry or confused because you are in a dark place. Bad choices at times can open unwanted doors to more darkness and confusion. To stay humble and respectful toward your parents. To forgive yourself as God forgives us when we are lost and make mistakes. To allow God to heal the wound(s) that led him to stray, and allow God to lead him home again. For some reason they believed I wronged him in "trying". I pray that my pure intentions not be judged as not acting in his best interest by punishing him to awaken his better judgement and getting him services needed to highlight areas in need of services. I will continue to pray that the love that I have for my son NOT continue to be ignored and that the support needed in our lives finally be received.

In Jesus Christ name... Amen.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank u.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for believers in Christ to join with me in prayer for my ### who has to appear in court tomorrow that the hand of our Almighty God will have mercy in his court comfort that all will go well with God's favor to save and help him through wrong acts and wrong decisions he has made that our...
Replies
6
Views
346
Please pray for ### victory in court tomorrow. ###’s trying ### best to not be a nervous wreck. ### know God is merciful and loving. Thank you in advance.
Replies
9
Views
285
Good evening everyone..I need prayers for my ###..he's got court tomorrow morning..I know that God says to ask and it shall be given in prayer..I have faith my ### will be set free tomorrow in God's name
Replies
9
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom