as i am typing this I don't know whether to me mad,

mmagruder

Prayer Warrior
as i am typing this I don't know whether to me mad, or cry. or both. I have prayed for months (over ### months to be exact) for a baby. I have prayed, cried, taken fertility meds, done everything my doctor asks and still nothing. why am I being punished? what have I done? I work in an underserved area and see terrible parents every day and yet God will not bless us with a child. I don't mean to be envious or jealous but I am. I am praying for peace and understanding but nothing is helping. please pray for us. please. I just don't understand.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
344
I don't know whether to accept a job offer.
Replies
7
Views
177
Evening...as I am typing this I went far away from my hometown for school..I want to get admitted at varsity but things are not going as I have expected please pray for ### coz the due date is already on Friday.
Replies
16
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom