Arm

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for ###'s arm that has been inflamed and been through two rounds of medicine. Pray ### has a good outcome from ###'s Doctor appointment and an MRI if needed. Pray for faith that we will get the money to pay for it easily and that our faith will remain strong in the Lord. Thank-you and I remain happy in the Lord.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### husband with healing and perfect health. Please let no out burden medical expenses as we ask Your mercy and favor for his healing. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Acts 3:16

Through faith in the name of Jesus this man was healed.

Lord, the Word says when we come to You when we are in trouble You see this as worship. You desire us to search You out. Now Lord, hear this prayer & heal this husband. Let us know of Your graciousness & love for us, that You would act on our behalf. So that we can testify & many more will place their faith in You.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father I lift ### husband up in prayer for your healing touch. I ask in Jesus name that all burdens be taken care of for them.
 
Lord God, we stand together with our sister in praying for healing of her husband and for finances. In Jesus name we give thanks...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God am asking you for a pain relief from upper right arm. I know you wear many crowns and right now I need a healer. Thank you Lord amen.
Replies
10
Views
138
I hurt my arm and my rotator cuff has been in a lot of pain. I need to use it for work but can't afford a doctor. Please pray for my arm.
Replies
9
Views
127
I don't know why my whole right arm is attacking and moving itself to be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom