Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I love the Movie Evan All Mighty. When God Presented himself to Adam Baxter a Weatherman turned Congressman where his slogan was I want to change the world. God told Adam Baxter to build an ARK like Noah. My Favorite part of the Movie was when Adam Baxter questioned God by saying why me and God said because you want to change the World. Adam said to God but this wasnt in my Plans and God played by Morgan Freeman started laughing at Adam Baxter and said your plans? At the end of the movie God asked Adam how do we change the world? One Act of Random Kindness at a time. Since God still has our Attention because of COVID-19 I am seeing more Kindness being displayed, and I see alot of selfishness also. just keep this in mind. When God judges us and Asks what did you do for others, what did you use the Talents I have given to you and how did you use them to help other people instead of yourself! Please be kind to others because God is watching. Since God has our Attention why dont we just follow God's plans and be just a little Kinder and help others.

Similar Requests

• Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Call to Repentance ¹About this time Jesus was informed that Pilate had murdered some people from Galilee as they were offering sacrifices at the Temple. ²“Do you think those Galileans were worse sinners than all the other people from Galilee?” Jesus asked. “Is that why they suffered? ³Not at...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom