Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are you prefering knowledge over Gods love and mercy?
Are you prefering your own intelligence over Gods love and mercy?
Are you prefering your own status/prominence over Gods love and mercy?
Are you prefering DOCTRINES over Gods love and mercy?
Are you prefering BEING RIGHT over Gods love and mercy?
Are you putting pressure on brothers and sisters (or if you are not saved - on people in general)?
Are you a display of self righteousness or of Gods love?

If Jesus came to remove burdens and distroy yokes of people you are certainly called to do that to! Off course,Ionly f you want to be like Jesus. Many here are using the name of Jesus and claiming to do pure work of Jesus. So, these introduction questions are your first and last check out questions! If you cannot help with prayer then please rather SHUT UP, in Jesus name. Putting pressure on people you are doing the work of the devil bringing in confusion and every other evil work!! If you have all the knowledge and all the insights of the world, and you dont have love, you are nothing.

JOHN 3:16 For God so LOVED the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. - Why he gave his son? Because he firtst LOVED!!!

Lord, bless and prosper people who are putting comments especially in the blog section that are blessing people and prospering them and bringing them closer to Jesus and speaking the truth of the word of God and love of God.
Lord, let there be more and more comments about the love of God towards people in Jesus name.
The love of God brings people closer and closer to Jesus.
Lord, let christians be pure display of Gods love and only after that of the knowledge of God.

Read please 1 Corinthians 14.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Lord, let there be more and more comments about the love of God towards people in Jesus name.
The love of God brings people closer and closer to Jesus.
Lord, let christians be pure display of Gods love and only after that of the knowledge of God.

LORD, PROTECT THIS COMMENT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS OF ANY EVIL OR PROVOQUING COMMENTS IN JESUS NAME.
EVERYBODY WHO IS NOT SAVED READING THIS POST LET THEM BE SAVED, CHANGED INTO THE IMAGE OF CHRIST, AMEN.
LORD, CHANGE PEOPLES HEARTS, LORD, LET THEM BE VESSELS OF GODS LOVE.
LORD, LET PEOPLE STOP BOWING TO THEIR OWN MINDS, THEIR OWN POWER, THEIR OWN KNOWLEDGE AND THEIR OWN CONVICTIONS, TO THEMSELVES IN GENERAL.
LORD, LET THE HOLY SPIRIT BE THE FIRST IN THEIR HEARTS IN JESUS NAME.
I PRAY THIS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Human knowledge and power will perish when we pass away for good. The wisdom that comes from heaven will remain with us for eternity. A heavenly wisdom comes to us is pure, full of peace and in submission to the will of the Father who love us with an everlasting love. Impartial and sincere without any kind of discrimation on anyone.
Wisdom will come from knowing God more intimately. Some of the ways to do that is to draw close to God, pray, meditate on God’s Word, memorize God’s Word, and obey God’s Word.

To be trained in wisdom is to be trained to follow Jesus’ example of life and following Jesus’ example of life means living righteously—not because we pursued a written standard, but because we became intimate with wisdom from the heart, as children with a loving Father.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Joshua 10–12 , Luke 1:39–56 Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18 What would cause someone to help a competitor? For a restaurant owner named Adrian, it was the opportunity to encourage other struggling local restaurant owners...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom