Are we to sell our car Lord? I don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Are we to sell our car Lord? I don't want to God, if that's what we are supposed to do. Please show me a sign. Please heal our financial troubles, my ###'s infection, my ###'s physical and emotional pain. Bless us with your favor God, We know not what to do, but come to you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
268
Praise the Lord. I don't have any job and my financial position is not good. I am also want to overcome financial problems. I am only depends upon Almighty God. Prayer for my dad's healing. Prayer for my dad tomorrow he give P E T test prayer for the Lord God give normal reports. My H. B is ###...
Replies
7
Views
338
Lord, I don’t know how to put this in word's recently I am thinking about you lot, maybe I am selfish till now that I haven’t thought about you before. Forgive me lord, I thought I will not ask or say anything but I am here already. Prabhu, I am not feeling well, financially I am drained...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom