Are single mothers saved?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on with the task of raising and feeding creatures that God sent their way. Reading Gods word will help them motivate and appreciate themselves for what they are doing for the future generation.

Wonderful single mothers.
They have a lot in their minds.
They are strong and independent.
Their trust is in Jesus.
Her Savior is leading her path.
To a life of blessings.
She is always doing her best.
God has given them wisdom.
They keep a lovely home.
God provides for her needs.
Sometime she feel down.
All alone in the world.
But Jesus is with her.
Leading her steps to heaven.

Whether they had been a single mother for a long time, recently had a baby, or are expecting one to arrive soon, God deeply loves them and loves the baby. All single mothers were created in the image of God as well as the baby, they should never doubt her worth in the sight of God. Can single mothers be saved? Yes, they can. Jesus loves everyone who comes to Him, repents of their sins and starts a new life with Him.

A woman was going to be stoned to death because of adultery. They brought her to Jesus. The Law of Moses says that she should be stoned. What do you say? Jesus answered.
The one who has no sin throw the first stone. No one did stone her. Then Jesus said to the woman. God and sin no more. She was saved by the mercy and love of the Lord to anyone who comes to Him.

John 8.1,11

For You are glorious and worthy to be praised, You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne.

Let us all praise,honor and glorify the Lord for the wonderful deeds He did in the past, forgiving sinners, healing the sick, casting out devils that tormented people and teaching the eternal truth of Gods word. Great things He has done for us on the cross.

Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do.

O the glory of Your presence in our life o Lord, we shall forever honor and glorify Your holy name.
Amen

JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION (How To Be Saved) - by Pastor Robert Breaker of thecloudchurch.org

WHAT DOES BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN (The importance of the Blood of Jesus Christ) - by Pastor Robert Breaker

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE (Also has "AUDIO" to listen to") It is from the site "BIBLEGATEWAY.COM"

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on with the task of raising and feeding creatures that God sent their way. Reading Gods word will help them motivate and appreciate themselves for what they are doing for the future generation.

Wonderful single mothers.
They have a lot in their minds.
They are strong and independent.
Their trust is in Jesus.
Her Savior is leading her path.
To a life of blessings.
She is always doing her best.
God has given them wisdom.
They keep a lovely home.
God provides for her needs.
Sometime she feel down.
All alone in the world.
But Jesus is with her.
Leading her steps to heaven.

Whether they had been a single mother for a long time, recently had a baby, or are expecting one to arrive soon, God deeply loves them and loves the baby. All single mothers were created in the image of God as well as the baby, they should never doubt her worth in the sight of God. Can single mothers be saved? Yes, they can. Jesus loves everyone who comes to Him, repents of their sins and starts a new life with Him.

A woman was going to be stoned to death because of adultery. They brought her to Jesus. The Law of Moses says that she should be stoned. What do you say? Jesus answered.
The one who has no sin throw the first stone. No one did stone her. Then Jesus said to the woman. God and sin no more. She was saved by the mercy and love of the Lord to anyone who comes to Him.

John 8.1,11

For You are glorious and worthy to be praised, You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne.

Let us all praise,honor and glorify the Lord for the wonderful deeds He did in the past, forgiving sinners, healing the sick, casting out devils that tormented people and teaching the eternal truth of Gods word. Great things He has done for us on the cross.

Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do.

O the glory of Your presence in our life o Lord, we shall forever honor and glorify Your holy name.
Amen
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Similar Requests

This is the 7th time she has either expressed she wanted to leave or actually left... Her parents live in a middle island of The Philippines and we live south... I would pay for them to come visit... I have reasoned with her 6 times but not this time... I am frankly over it... She has 4 single...
Replies
Views
This is the 7th time she has either expressed she wanted to leave or actually left... Her parents live in a middle island of The Philippines and we live south... I would pay for them to come visit... I have reasoned with her 6 times but not this time... I am frankly over it... She has 4 single...
Replies
Views
Housing authority discrimination against disabled and elderly. They are raising rent from 300 to alot more for the elderly. They been discriminating against the single mothers and wanting only 2 parent homes. They been harassing the disabled yearly. They been threatening families with letters...
Replies
Views
Prayer request for single Mom with right brain injury and her son. She has raised him alone since he was 13. The housing authority keeps trying to find ways to increase their rent. She has gone through housing doing that to she and her son since 2019. She's the only one working and trying to...
Replies
Views
I thank God for my mothers and fathers life. Please pray for their health and lives. Please pray for their marriage. And for the persons surrounding them. My mother one of their workers practice with craft and my dad is attached to the woman's daughter. He won't fire them. Let God's will be done...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom