Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ok...God didn't create robots. I would say, we see things differently, although it DOES seem to me like most people are brainwashed into thinking a certain way.whether because they see the "masses" do it. and it's trendy, or just don't think for themselves. Or their family thought that way, and , having grown up in that atmosphere, they take it as "gospel" that they must think that way too. Anyway...when it comes to "gray areas',if it's mainly "viewpoints",and not mentioned in the Bible, would God "lean towards "one side?Like.. for example...most people I've heard seem to think that being alone is a negative thing, and feel loneliness. They might even consider it a stigma. I, on the other hand,see it differently like I look at being alone as a break from irritating people.So me and them see it entirely different. Most say being busy is good, and when they have "too much " time to themselves, say it's boring. I, instead of boring, look at it as "downtime', a break from the ratrace. Some think someone turning down a "favor" to someone is being selfish..I notice that in many cases, because we've all inherited the fallen nature, the person ASKING the "favor" , if done with wrong intent, or asking them to do something that could get them in trouble,or just to have power over the person like their personal slave, {if they make a habit of it}I say the one ASKING for things is many times the selfish one.So again, though.. many other cases I can think of, but the question is the fact that we see things differently, in "questionable " areas that maybe aren't mentioned in the Bible,is there a right and a wrong{in those things} ,according to Gods standard? Or are those things just our particular "tastes" , and in spiritual things, don't matter?

Similar Requests

• Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The vast needs that spread wide before us? They are already in His hands. I lay back on to the concrete and stretched my arms wide out the side. Houston's night air became shockingly fickle at times, and the darkness lent an edge to the air. Cicadas' throaty songs of the day had lulled...
Replies
Views
  • Article
With the recent passing of my lovely friend Chris Taylor’s husband, I’ve found myself seeking a different kind of sexual intimacy with my husband. Not so much about passion or pleasure but rather comfort and connection. With that in mind, I wanted to re-run this post about how sex can provide...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom