Appt. And Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I have an appointment tomorrow at ###, please be with ###. Also, may I not get nervous, have pain or breathing problem. My life is in your hands amen.
 
Lord, please be with this woman tomorrow at her appointment..let her know you r there right beside her holding her hand so she may not be nervous..help take away her worries and her pain. In Jesus name we pray! Amen
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Have strength with faith in God by hearing the word and walking in the faith. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a dental appt tomorrow June ###. I am asking Jesus to please let the appt go well. I pray there is no problems with my teeth. Dental care is so expensive. I am praying to Jesus there is no problem with my teeth.
Replies
9
Views
179
My mother has a doctor appt tomorrow. Pray that her lab results and ultrasound are good with no issues found. Please pray that she doesn’t need dialysis and she can just continue to have her kidney monitored. Please pray for her. I declare and decree all these blessings over my mother…in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
122
Please join me in praying for a great cardiology appt for my daughter (###) tomorrow. I am praying for normal test results and that we can be cleared and just for really good news! THANK YOU! Amen
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom