Approval of sin isn't "Progressive"

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I "love" the way deceived people twist words around.Like, nowadays, with certain sins, they call acceptance of these sins as being more "enlightened" in their thinking than in the more moral past.Take, for example, homosexuality.The Bible states that"If a man lies with another man as with a woman, it is an abomination."But nowadays, when you hear these"liberals" talk, their line is a little different.They say they're "progressive" in their thinking,that in the past we were bigots,but since we've become "educated"{brainwashed by a liberal college professor}they have reached {according to them}a more "advanced stage"where we "accept" homosexuals, and I actually hear people congradulating them for being proud of their lifestyle."good for you, you made a decision to live your {sinful} life YOUR way{as opposed to Gods way}.In other words , instead of agreeing with the Bible that it's an abomination, they're encouraging it, and thinking that's "enlightenment".The same with abortion.A womans "right to chose.' Well,if murder is a "right to chose", then lets say Hitler had a "right to chose" to murder all those people, and Charles Manson and all the radical Moslem terrorists.But again, the ones who approve of these sins do it under the guise of being more "progressive" than in the more moral past.What does the Bible say?"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and tomorrow."NOT"He changed His mind as time went on".What was called sin in the Bible is not all of a sudden "alright"because time has passed. So as I see it, these people , by accepting certain sins that they didn't in the past,aren't "progressive", the more accurate term is they're deceived.Just another trap of the devil, making them think they're "enlightened" by approving of sin."Woe to those who call good bad, and bad good."Give me that old time religion, give me that old time religion,give me that old time religion, it's good enough for me..

Homosexuality and lesbianism are sins that God will punish those who practice this evil against the Lord. HIV, herpes, chlamydia and cancer on the ovearies will come to those who do this against the Lord. No wonder David said. Purify my heart o Lord so I will not sin against You. Cleanse my heart from all sin and evil. Sin and evil in general is opposite to doing good and obeying Gods word. The world today calle progressive to all kinds of sin. Lying, stealing, fornicating, having affairs with other women and cheating your spouse. Stay away from all kinds of sin and evil against the Lord, so depression, sadness, worry and fear will not come to trouble your soul. People cannot sleep well at night because the sin they have committed will not allow them to do so. Hitler, after he killed six million Jews could not sleep well at night. His hands trembled and his eyes were all red with worry and fear of what will happen to him after he did such a horrible things to the Gypsies of Eurrope and all the Evangelical pastors and Catholic priests. He jailed them and then burned them in the ovens. Do you think Jesus would let those kinds of people die in peace and joy? I dont think so.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
All deception we see and hear in this world comes from satan. Do not listen or follow their sugestions. Deceptive words will give us what we want for the present but at the end it will destroy our relationships and our own life. Live a life of truth that comes from Gods word.

The soul that sinneth it shall die... says Gods word. So, let us all stay away from any appearance of sin. We are living in the last days before Jesus coming for you and for me. Good will be called evil and evil will be called good. Gays and lesbians will be getting married and sin against God but they will say it is progressive, it is nothing wrong. It is good for us. Divorce and abortion will be called good but people will be depressed, full of guilt and unhappy because they have done evil against the Lord. Fast and pray that we shall not sin against the Lord in word or deed.

Similar Requests

• Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Ecclesiastes 7–9, 2 Corinthians 13 “Neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” John 8:11 When one single mother had to find work to take care of her family in the 1950s, she took on typing jobs. The only issue was that she wasn’t a very...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a] My people are defiled by prostituting themselves with other gods! [Hosea 6:10(b)] God refers to those other gods, whose instructions people opt to follow, instead of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 37–38,Colossians 3 May [God] give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. Ephesians 1:17 In 2001, a premature baby named Christopher Duffley surprised doctors by surviving. At five months old, he entered the foster care system until his...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom