Appreciate prayers for son J. IJNP God Bless you for peaying

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Praying in agreement with your prayer requests for son J, thanking God in advance for hearing our prayers and blessings he provides in Jesus name Amen~God bless you and your family

Reactions: 123
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for my son in law to get a job soon. Father he comes close and then things happen that he does not get the job. Lord if he does not get a job soon he intends to return to his home country and that means that the marriage with my daughter will be at risk. Lord help them to live...
Replies
Views
My son Kevin's life to be settled with a good job,as he loses his job often and eventhough he works and proves good,he is forced to resign.... please pray for him and his future life to be settled with God fearing life partner. Please pray for my son...
Replies
Views
Please for God to help my son his unreasonable anger outburst. He breaks things and thows things at me. He says he has headaches but refuses to go to the doctor. He has gotten better. I am believing for healing and that when goes into the military that God will heal him. Please stand in...
Replies
Views
Thank you in Advance for anyone who prays for me or my family today. I am a single mom, struggling with raising a hurting son alone after his father abandoned him. I am financially without resources and I don’t have a support system or any family to offer support. My employer told me I am not...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father Thank you for the gift of been a Mother, I have a need please bless me with legal ownership of our home for my children to grow in to successful adults with financial independence and love for others, help them grow and get certified in academic skills. Please bless me with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom