Any witches and wizard on assignment to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask for a shift as my mom has came back from her trip that you bind any witchcraft that she may have brought or done in another country. I say this because my mom was a former practicer of witchcraft for over 20 years, and I...
Replies
11
Views
279
I have had ugly Jezebel witches harassing me and stalking me for several years. I did NOTHING wrong to them, except if you consider me being alive and breathing a crime. These Jezebels refuse to leave me alone and stop harassing me. They are demonic monsters with NO conscience whatsoever who...
Replies
6
Views
300
I need prayers against witches. Like I could not understand and it's been years. But several witches are in my neighborhood targeting me and my husband. God has revealed them. I am requesting in the name of Jesus and by His shed blood to root out and destroy these witches in my neighborhood that...
Replies
5
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom