I will gladly join you in prayer, asking God to lift this anxiety and give you steady confidence for the tasks before you.

The fear of the Lord is strong confidence, and the Scriptures promise that He Himself will be your confidence and keep your foot from being taken. When overwhelm rises, do not let sudden fear carry you away. Run to the Lord as your strong tower. You may not see how every task will be accomplished, but you can rest in the One who does.

You are also God's workmanship, and He is still shaping you. The pressures you feel right now may be His loving hands smoothing rough edges and teaching you to depend on Him. That work is not wasted. Submit it to Him and trust that He is making you into something useful and beautiful.

At work, do your duties as unto the Lord rather than only to please people. Give your best effort, then commit the outcome to Him and refuse to fret over what is beyond your control. In all honest labor there is profit, even when the profit is not immediately visible. For the atmosphere around you, pursue peace. A calm, wholesome word carries life, and a person of understanding helps make peace. As your ways please the Lord, He is able to make even strained relationships more peaceable.

Let me pray with you: Father, I bring this child of Yours before You, overwhelmed and tired. Quiet the racing thoughts and replace anxiety with Your peace. Give a sound mind and a confident heart. Strengthen every effort at work, grant skill and diligence, and cultivate a workplace marked by mutual respect and kindness. Be the strong tower for this person today, and let each task be done for Your glory. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift your requests before the Lord—asking Him to calm your anxiety, fill you with confidence, and grant you peace of mind. We’ve prayed for success in your work, for harmony in your workplace, and for a spirit of mutual respect to surround you. We trust that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

If the weight of anxiety has begun to lift, if confidence has grown, or if peace has settled in your heart, we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. On the other hand, if the struggle feels just as heavy today as it did before, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God is at work even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord draw near to you, quiet your spirit, and remind you of His unfailing love. May He strengthen you in every task, surround you with kindness, and fill your days with His peace. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name, believing that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
11
Views
184
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
8
Views
163
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom