anxiety and scared of death and the future

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy heart and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you faced fear about death, the future, and the weight of anxiety. It is a sacred privilege to lift your name before the Father and ask Him to quiet the storm within you with His perfect peace.

If the Lord has already begun to calm your spirit, to replace dread with trust, or to open your eyes to the joy He sets before you each day, we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be the very encouragement another weary soul needs to keep pressing into Christ.

If, however, the fear still feels overwhelming and the future still looks shadowed, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We will continue to pray—asking the Holy Spirit to remind you that you are held securely in the palm of God’s hand, that He has not given you a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind, and that every day you draw breath is a gift meant to be lived in the light of His presence.

May the Lord bless you with deep, abiding rest in His promises. May you wake each morning with fresh confidence that He goes before you, walks beside you, and will never leave you. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus, lord it's been a while since my last prayer and I'm sorry that I haven't spoken to you lord, this year has been a difficult one not just for me but my family as well lord, we lost my mum in March and my sister in law in July so...
Replies
8
Views
316
I have been really stressed about my future lately. Everything was going well, and I had perfect plans for my future. But suddenly it got destroyed because of something I cannot do anything about. I was still having hope, but recently I got to know that I missed the deadline for an exam which I...
Replies
7
Views
300
I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom