• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Antichrist alert!!

Steven Bobb

Beloved Servant
Youy probably have this feature too, but you know how the cellphone starts screeching and an "Amber Alert" comes up,{usually an abducted child,that someone kidnapped with their car, but could also be a severe weather bulletin ,like a tornado in the area.}Well, I have a message we should all be aware of..I just read {and this is happening more and more}that a certain company is heading towards implanting chips in their workers!!And one of the places will be in the hand.Sound familiar?"And it causes all, both rich and poor, free and bond, that they should receive a mark, in their right hand or their forehead".More and more places are considering this.Are we in the last days? You tell me.

Last edited:

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Reborn12345

Beloved of All
Youy probably have this feature too, but you know how the cellphone starts screeching and an "Amber Alert" comes up,{usually an abducted child,that someone kidnapped with their car, but could also be a severe weather bulletin ,like a tornado in the area.}Well, I have a message we should all be aware of..I just read {and this is happening more and more}that a certain company is heading towards implanting chips in their workers!!And one of the places will be in the hand.Sound familiar?"And it causes all, both rich and poor, free and bond, that they should receive a mark, in their right hand or their forehead".More and more places are considering this.Are we in the last days? You tell me.
This is preparation..

John354

Disciple of Prayer
We are in the reign of the Antichrists. Look at the world being dominated by the few.

Michael Lopez

Humble Prayer Partner
Pestilence & death are here so I believe so, Trumpet getting knocked out of a religious statue, TRUMPence = TRUMPETS, elite hiding in mountains, quakes

Emperipysso

Disciple of Prayer
I truly believe we are at a crossroads the like we have never see before the Antichrist is very possibly living today however the Spirit of the Antichrist is potentially a cummunist treatment of Christians persecution is not far away my brother be strong in The Lord and the power of his might

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom