ANSWERED PRAYER !!! My troubling situation was ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a heavy weight on my heart. I’m in the midst of a situation that I know will be minor in the grand scheme of things and could turn out to be nothing, but I’m having trouble trusting the Lord. Please pray that I have peace about this and that if it is His will the situation does turn out...
Replies
6
Views
275
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
387
I have numbness, pain, weight gain and fatigue. To be healed of this in Jesus Name. To be healed of what God knows I have need to be healed of in Jesus Name. Prayer that if I have any spirit spouses from watching porn or "female" porn that it be broken in Jesus Name. I had a disturbing dream...
Replies
10
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom