Another Very Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
JIM HAS LOST HIS DEBIT CARD YET AGAIN. I TRIED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY GIVING HIM MONEY AND HANGING ON TO HIS DEBIT CARD. THEN I GAVE HIM FORTY DOLLARS SO HE COULD GO BUY HIS NEWSPAPERS AND MY COFFEE HE BRINGS ME EVERY MORNING. HE NEVER PUTS THAT DEBIT CARD BACK IN HIS WALLET NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL HIM THEN A FRANTIC SEARCH ENSUES. THEN I GO ON LINE HERE, AND WITHIN MINUTES WITHOUT FAILURE, THAT CARD IS FOUND. I PRAY IT HAPPENS AGAIN. IN ADDITION, I PRAY FERVENTLY THAT THEY DID NOT SHUT DOWN HIS ACCOUNT ON THAT CARD AND THAT WE FIND THE CARD. ALSO THAT NOBODY STEALS HIS MONEY. HE GUMMED UP THE WORKS EVEN MORE TODAY. HE WENT TO THE BANK AND REPORTED THE CARD LOST. HE SAYS THEY GAVE HIM TWENTY BUCKS AND THAT THEY ARE WAITING TO SEE IF HE FINDS THE CARD BEFORE STOPPING PAYMENTS ON THE CARD. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY SAID OR WHAT JIM DID. ALSO PRAY ABOUT MY ARMS AND HANDS, ETC., AGAIN. I NEED TO REST THEM COMPLETELY AND STAY OFF THIS SITE. I TRIED TO JUST DO AUTO REPLIES, BUT EVERY TIME I SEE A NEED FOR A PERSONAL RESPONSE, I AM AT IT AGAIN. PRAY I HAVE THE SELF-CONTROL TO STAY OFF HERE AND ALSO PRAY THAT IT WORKS AND THAT I CAN BE BACK ON THE SITE SOON. THANK YOU FOR PRAYING, LAMB.

Redacted Text:

### HAS LOST HIS DEBIT CARD YET AGAIN. I TRIED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY GIVING HIM MONEY AND HANGING ON TO HIS DEBIT CARD. THEN I GAVE HIM FORTY DOLLARS SO HE COULD GO BUY HIS NEWSPAPERS AND MY COFFEE HE BRINGS ME EVERY MORNING. HE NEVER PUTS THAT DEBIT CARD BACK IN HIS WALLET NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL HIM THEN A FRANTIC SEARCH ENSUES. THEN I GO ON LINE HERE, AND WITHIN MINUTES WITHOUT FAILURE, THAT CARD IS FOUND. I PRAY IT HAPPENS AGAIN. IN ADDITION, I PRAY FERVENTLY THAT THEY DID NOT SHUT DOWN HIS ACCOUNT ON THAT CARD AND THAT WE FIND THE CARD. ALSO THAT NOBODY STEALS HIS MONEY. HE GUMMED UP THE WORKS EVEN MORE TODAY. HE WENT TO THE BANK AND REPORTED THE CARD LOST. HE SAYS THEY GAVE HIM TWENTY BUCKS AND THAT THEY ARE WAITING TO SEE IF HE FINDS THE CARD BEFORE STOPPING PAYMENTS ON THE CARD. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY SAID OR WHAT ### DID. ALSO PRAY ABOUT MY ARMS AND HANDS, ETC., AGAIN. I NEED TO REST THEM COMPLETELY AND STAY OFF THIS SITE. I TRIED TO JUST DO AUTO REPLIES, BUT EVERY TIME I SEE A NEED FOR A PERSONAL RESPONSE, I AM AT IT AGAIN. PRAY I HAVE THE SELF-CONTROL TO STAY OFF HERE AND ALSO PRAY THAT IT WORKS AND THAT I CAN BE BACK ON THE SITE SOON. THANK YOU FOR PRAYING, LAMB.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

Lord Jesus, I know You are with us. Lord, I agree sith this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
191
Heavenly Father thank you for all your blessings I humbly bow before the throne of grace.. Forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. Protect me from all hurt harm and danger. I had to sit in the lobby all night at the hotel because I have no money or no one to help me pay the bill. I am still...
Replies
9
Views
154
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for standing with me in prayer. Earlier today I was able to view a beautiful newly built house that is everything I had been praying for. I made an offer and have been waiting for the owner's response. It is now almost midnight, and I have not yet...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom