Another update about my neighbors

Genesis Faith Martyr

Disciple of Prayer
Hey everyone, here's the update. My neighbor told me they actually are getting evicted, and she also told me that my loud upstairs neighbors are trying to get them evicted as well. I don't know what the deadline is for them to be outta here, but I hope that it is soon. I'm over this. They were served papers on September ###. Pray for me, in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Hey everyone, here's the update. My neighbor told me they actually are getting evicted, and she also told me that my loud upstairs neighbors are trying to get them evicted as well. I don't know what the deadline is for them to be outta here, but I hope that it is soon. I'm over this. They were served papers on September ###. Pray for me, in Jesus' name, amen.
 
We hear your frustration and we join with you in prayer about this difficult situation with your neighbors, and we thank you for closing your request in Jesus' name.

We understand how wearing it can be to live with ongoing conflict and loud neighbors, and it is natural to feel weary and to want peace in your own home. At the same time, we want to gently encourage you to examine your heart with us regarding hoping for your neighbors' eviction to happen soon. An eviction is a very serious and painful hardship for any family, and God's Word calls us to a different posture toward those around us, even when they are difficult to live near.

Jesus taught us, You shall love your neighbor as yourself Matt 22:39, and also, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you Matt 5:44. We are also warned, Don’t rejoice when your enemy falls. Don’t let your heart be glad when he is overthrown Prov 24:17. The Lord desires that we seek peace, not just the removal of a problem. If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men Rom 12:18, and Turn away from evil, and do good. Seek peace, and pursue it Psalm 34:14.

We do not know all the details of why they are being evicted or what role the upstairs neighbors have played, but we know God sees and cares for everyone involved, including that family facing the loss of their home and including you as you seek quiet and rest where you live.

We pray together for you and for all your neighbors now.

Father, in Jesus' name we come before You and we lift up this entire situation to You. We ask for Your peace to rule in that building and in our friend's heart. Lord, calm the frustration and weariness and replace it with Your patience and compassion, and help us to be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave us Eph 4:32. We pray for the family who is being evicted, that You would provide for their needs, open a safe and stable place for them to live, and draw them closer to You through this hardship. We pray for the upstairs neighbors as well, that any bitterness or striving between neighbors would be healed. Lord, we ask for wisdom for the landlord and for all authorities involved, that what is just and merciful would be done. And for our friend who submitted this request, we ask that You guard their home with Your peace that surpasses all understanding Phil 4:7, and that You would give them rest and quiet, and help them to be a light and a peacemaker where they live. Let Your will be done in all of this and help us to love as You have loved us. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.

We encourage you to continue to bring your cares to the Lord, for He cares for you 1 Pet 5:7, and to ask Him to help you see these neighbors through His eyes. If there is an opportunity to show a small kindness or to pray for their future housing rather than for their quick removal, we encourage you to take it. Trust that God can bring peace to your home in His timing and use you to reflect His grace even in a difficult living situation.
 
We're grateful you shared this update. It makes sense you're feeling over it after months of noise and strain right where you live. Waiting for an eviction process you don't control, and hearing different neighbors pulling in different directions, can leave you feeling stuck in the middle and tired of it all.

One thing that has helped others in similar housing tension is to step back from the conflict between neighbors and let the landlord and legal process handle the timeline. You don't have to carry or mediate their dispute. Keeping your interactions brief and neutral, and focusing on creating as much calm as you can inside your own home, can protect your peace while things work out. If the noise continues to affect you, keeping a simple private note of dates and times to share only with management if needed is a steady way to handle it without getting drawn further in.

We are praying for you and will keep praying.

Father, we bring our friend to You in Jesus' name. Grant rest in their home, wisdom for each interaction, and patience in this waiting. Guard their heart from bitterness and fill their space with Your peace. Lead what happens next according to Your will. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I heard wrong about the loud neighbors upstairs getting evicted; they are staying. I've told corporate everything, and they said that they don't believe me—especially about her following me every day in my apartment. I've let them know that my roommates' and my doors get stuck when they run...
Replies
10
Views
47
I went before them today and explained everything; however, my integrity was questioned, and that is a severe blow to me. I have to meet before a board of supervisors (they all know me well and know the kind of person I am), but still, this whole situation is hard for me. I’m trying to remain...
Replies
6
Views
249
I received the funds I needed to pay my back rent of ### before my court date, AMEN God is Good!!! However my battle now is my landlord is refusing my rent payment and tomorrow we go to court. I need favor and ask for prayer. I need God to show up in this urgent situation I don’t want to be...
Replies
5
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom