Another day. Another day with no way to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Another day. Another day with no way to pay the bills. Another day with no job in sight. So many months of fruitless praying. God has turned his back on me. Still punishing me for other people's actions. I used to have faith and believe.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Please believe me when I tell you that God is NOT punishing you, and that your prayers are not fruitless, because He has heard the cries of your heart. His word tells us that He will NEVER leave or forsake you; you have to trust in His timing. Let me suggest that you begin to worship Him, simply because He is worthy, tell Him that you have faith that He will meet your every need. Take Him at His word because He cannot fail. The Lord loves you, seek Him, trust Him, and never doubt Him, keep the faith. Your blessings are on the way, as Christians we are to walk by faith and NOT by sight. Hold tight onto the promises of God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed I wrote for my ###. ###.. Recloth her in her rightful mind Remind her of words that keep disappearing Remind her of her strength Remind her that things will get better Remove any sense of fear or disease Remind her of your presence Lord Lord direct her towards the help that she needs...
Replies
7
Views
291
My baby girl is back home, and I thank God for that with all my heart. I also want to thank every single person who prayed for her and kept her in their thoughts. Your prayers truly meant so much to me during one of the scariest and most emotionally overwhelming days I’ve experienced in a long...
Replies
9
Views
237
I have been praying in Jesus name for mighty angels to flood our home. To bring comfort and watch over us. My husband had a TIA last week. God blessed him with minimal issues. I have a minor surgery coming up and am concerned about reoccurrence. My husband is a nonbeliever. I am praying many...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom